[Biojava-l] yahoo useful stuff

Louise Carpenter tony.attwood at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 20 05:28:11 UTC 2017

Hey,

I've heard you were looking for that stuff for  a long time, therefore i finally found it  for you, reading more here http://www.pratikaar.com/allow.php?UE9iaW9qYXZhLWxAbWFpbG1hbi5vcGVuLWJpby5vcmc-

Later, Louise Carpenter

From: biojava-l [mailto:biojava-l at mailman.open-bio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:28 AM
To: tony.attwood at ntlworld.com
Subject: Are you sure?

I was thinking  about using barbarians for a long time,but I ultimately  decided to use  Civilizations  for three reasons:

1. Civilizations,especially with the AI  ramped up like  Baron and Dragon are,are much more interactive  and more competitive.
2. More Civilizations means  more  competition for the  very  limited resources available,most of which are in the jungle for  emphasis on expansion.
3.  If I used Barbarians,then  all the camps/Dragon/Baron would be the same difficulty to take  out,give or  take a bit,and that's  not  true in game,so I decided to use Civilizations to distinguish something  like  Gromp from Baron,where there is an obvious  power  difference.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10