[Biojava-l] ☯As opioid overdoses exact a higher price, communities ponder who should be saved

Lena Moffett tony.attwood at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 16 13:45:37 UTC 2017

Hey,

Man “slumped over the dining room table.” Woman “found in the garage.” Man “found face down on the  http://phototraco.com.br/site/temp/u/9/classicalx.php?b7b6

My Best, Lena Moffett

From: biojava-l [mailto:biojava-l at mailman.open-bio.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 8:45 AM
To: tony.attwood at ntlworld.com
Subject: you're in :D

Well I  can't think  of any sympathetic causes, but I can  see how people empathize with Loki, the younger brother always overshadowed by his  older  brother, never being accepted  by others because he has  such larger expectations  to live up to.

I guess I have sympathy for The Governor in TWD show, he went through a  traumatic event and went over  the edge.  Some bitch came in and made it  even worse, sure he's done  some  bad things,  but  nobody deserves watching  their daughter die twice.

Anyways,  after Michonne  made The Governor's life not worth living, he had  a psychotic break down,  he felt betrayed by everybody around him and took action into his own hands.  After he massacred Woodbury he  realized  what he did  was wrong, he was sent down a road to redemption from that point, he met a new family, he  had a new  purpose,  and things were going well.  Unfortunately his past came back  to haunt him and it hit him hard. He feared that if he wasn't the  man he became that he'd lose everything  all over  again. This ultimately caused him to bring his world down around him  and lose  everything again from his own  fear of loss.  He died alone fighting  a battle he was alone in from  the  beginning.

Edit: fixed a few words