[Biojava-l] OBF mailman server problems - BioJava mailing lists?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 27 23:37:53 UTC 2017

Thanks Michael,

I've had a positive email from Jose Duarte (who I understand is now
BioJava's project lead, having taken over from Andreas Prlic -
congratulations), but this was not via the mailing list which has not been
working reliably.

Fingers crossed mailman and the archive are working again, but the OBF
still wants to migrate away from this elderly server setup.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter