[Biojava-l] Help on Project Biojava

bio12058 bio12058 at fe.up.pt
Fri Nov 18 14:48:14 UTC 2016

Hello!

Thank you so much!

I have another doubt: what kind of architecture patterns do you follow?
The options are:

• Mode-view-controller (MVC) (For interactive processing)
• Pipes and filters (or data flow) (For batch processing) - I think you
follow this one!
• Layered architecture (For complex systems with functionalities at
different levels of abstraction)
• Repositories (data centric) (For accessing & manipulating shared data
by multiple subsystems)
• Client-server and N-tier systems (For accessing shared data and
resources from multiple locations)

Thank you so much! Your answer would be great!
Best regards,
Sofia Silveira