[Biojava-l] Documentation, tutorials and cookbook about pairwise sequence alignment

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue May 24 18:30:02 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

please don't mail me directly with questions, but keep them on the list,
for the benefit of other users who might be in the same situation.

You are right, the signature of SubstitutionMatrix has changed at some
point in the past. Try this:

SubstitutionMatrix<AminoAcidCompound> matrix =
SubstitutionMatrixHelper.getBlosum65();

There is also another example in the "demo" package of the alignment
module, that you could take a look at.

About the tutorial: When you have the basics figured out, any
contributions/pull requests to improve the tutorial will be welcome!
;-)

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 5:51 AM, Andrea Battistelli <andreyas.1688 at gmail.com