[Biojava-l] BioJava Wiki

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:58:10 UTC 2016

I have finished upgrading the BioJava wiki. In an effort to curb spam,
users are now required to log in using a Google account. This is more
secure for you, since your password is seen only by Google and not by this
wiki, and also greatly reduces spam accounts.

If you previously used the email address associated with your google
account on this wiki, your account should be automatically connected. If
not, a new user will automatically be created based on your email address.
If you previously used non-google email with your account and would like to
keep the same username, DO NOT log in. Instead, email
spencer.bliven at gmail.com with your username and google-associated email for
manual conversion.

Sorry for the hassle, and please let me know if anything appears broken.

-Spencer