[Biojava-l] Biojava 4.2, tarball link

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at rcsb.org
Tue Jun 28 16:46:52 UTC 2016

Dear Prashanth Athri

I'm replying in the list so that this benefits all users. Please try to use
the list for these questions as you are likely to get a faster response
from the community.

Thanks so much for letting us know about the link. Unfortunately we are not
offering anymore the one tarball with all files within. I've now removed
the link. You need to get the individual jar files or if you want to browse
the javadocs go to http://www.biojava.org/docs/api4.2.0/

In any case if you are developing your own java application based on
biojava we recommend using maven, which makes things a lot easier (see some
brief instructions in the readme: https://github.com/biojava/biojava).

Also instead of 4.2.0, try to use 4.2.2 which is the latest bugfix version.

All the best

Jose