[Biojava-l] Updating to latest BioJava 3.0.7 - experiences in project LaJolla

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 12 23:36:52 UTC 2014

Hi Raphael,

Glad to hear the upgrade worked well for you!

In principle biojava-trunk does compile most of the time. (see
http://ccpublic.rcsb.org/cruisecontrol/buildresults/biojava ). However, I
just re-built it and you are right, something is wrong. Seems we are
getting rather inconsistent responses from a Uniprot web service request.
If this does not resolve itself soon, I'll contact Uniprot to take a look.
I suspect one of their servers is down...

Thanks and best wishes,

Andreas