[Biojava-l] doubt about version...

Kelvin Vieira Kredens kredens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:11:49 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm a brazilian doctoral student in computer sciences.... I'm in the
very beginning of my studies...

I will work with DNA datasets... with some data mining questions...

I found this API BioJava and I want to use it... But I've a doubt about
what version I should use.

the version 3 is new, but have little information about... and version 1 is
older but I found lots of information...

I'm thinking about use version 1... what will be the greatest problems I
will need to deal about this choice?

Is there any source of information about version 3?

--
Atenciosamente,

Kelvin Vieira Kredens
“Não seria ciência se tivesse garantias, e, francamente, seria um pouco
chato. Mas não buscaríamos algo se fosse uma causa perdida” - Rick
Gaitskell (físico procurando evidências de matéria escura)