[Biojava-l] issue with translating codons with N

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 23 01:38:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

I believe this is fixed  now according to Andy's suggestion. Can somebody
else please verify? Then I can push out 3.0.7 shortly.

https://github.com/biojava/biojava/issues/53

Cruisecontrol has already pushed out the latest snapshot builds into our
maven repository, so anybody who is using 3.0.7-SNAPSHOT as a dependency
should be able to get it by doing a mvn -U  (force update).

Andreas

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Michael Heuer <heuermh at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is reasonable, though the sequencing module already has a
> dependency on guava.
>
> Does this issue only apply to biojava3 or is biojava-legacy affected
> as well?  If so I should be able to do the release there.
>
>    michael
>

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Andreas Prlic <andreas at sdsc.edu> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd prefer to keep the -core free of external dependencies.
> >
> > I filed this as a ticket on github and added the code snippets that were
> > shared on this thread. Who will take this one on?
> >
> > I will make a quick BioJava release once this has been fixed and
> verified.
> >
> > Andreas
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Michael Heuer <heuermh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> You might also want to performance compare against Guava's ImmutableMap
> >>

> http://docs.guava-libraries.googlecode.com/git/javadoc/com/google/common/collect/ImmutableMap.html
> >>
> >> keeping in mind the javadoc note about caching hashCodes in the
> >> elements if calculating them is slow.
> >>
> >>    michael

> Evolutionary
> think the
> the class

> show

> been
> want to

> addressed.
> inform the

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526