[Biojava-l] Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Wed May 15 20:44:07 UTC 2013

FYI, if you haven't seen this yet:

http://wssspe.researchcomputing.org.uk/

It seems to me that the Bio* projects, perhaps led by BioPerl as the oldest and thus longest running (nowadays more fancily called "sustained") of them would have a lot to say about the subject. Anyone interested in a joint submission?

Also, I notice that Biojava's Andreas is on the organizing committee, so maybe he's been conspiring on something already :-)

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :