[Biojava-l] AMOScmp problem

Janier J. Ramírez jjramirez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue May 7 01:41:45 UTC 2013

Hi !
I'm interested in the reference based assemblies using AMOScmp, I used tarchive2Amos to obtain the .afg file an I have the reference (.fasta file), but the problem is that the output files (.fasta and .contig) are empty. In the log files there is a WARNING which says that the file FRG.ifo was not found and could not retrieve mate pairs information.
This is very important to me and won't have many time for that.

Please any sugestion for this proble ?

Thanks in advance

--

Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
Janier J. Ramírez Landaburo