[Biojava-l] inserting a sequence into a .gb template and creating a new .gb file.

Hara Dilley hdilley at sutrobio.com
Wed Jan 2 18:49:32 UTC 2013

Hi

I am interested in creating .gb files by providing  a vector template, and a fasta file with a list of "insert" sequences.  For each sequence in this file I would like to create a new GenBank file  by inserting the sequence in the template.  Is this something I can do with BioJava? Any examples?

Thanks

Hara

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.