[Biojava-l] Bug Reading SCF files

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:05:41 UTC 2013

Hi Janier,

did you try to remove the comment lines from your file? In an earlier
thread that was suggested as a possible source of problems.

I think we should add porting the Chromatogram parser to BioJava 3 to our
open projects page...

Andreas

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Janier J. Ramírez <
jjramirez at estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:

> Hi comunity !
> I need help reading SCF files, I have some SCF files that Biojava is
> unable to read, but in others tools these files open correctly.
> I just need to read the file and get the sequence.
>
> help please...
> Thanks
>
> Janier

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526