[Biojava-l] BioJava, oracle problem with jdk

Radomir radomir.adamek at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:08:44 UTC 2013

Ahh, i`m almost home. Now i have problem with 2 methods from java 1.6. In
alignment package there is a 2 methods copyof() and isempty() that can`t be
compile with 1.5:
[ERROR]
C:\Users\radamek\workspace\maven.1361187141685\biojava\biojava3-alignment\src\main\java\org\biojava3\alignment\SimpleSubstitutionMatrix.java:[145,33]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method isEmpty()
[ERROR] location: class java.lang.String
[ERROR]
C:\Users\radamek\workspace\maven.1361187141685\biojava\biojava3-alignment\src\main\java\org\biojava3\alignment\SimpleSubstitutionMatrix.java:[185,28]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method copyOf(short[],int)
[ERROR] location: class java.util.Arrays

Can somebody help me?? i found that i should make new methods, i really
don`t know how to do that ( i don`t know java very well..)