[Biojava-l] [GSoC] OBF not accepted for GSoC 2013

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:11:59 UTC 2013

Spencer, Mark and Peter;

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Codefest_2013

> This is quite an informal hackathon - but we do need people to
> register to make sure we can cope with the expected numbers.
>
> There are conference registration fees for BOSC and the main
> ISBM/ECCB conference, but *not* for this pre-BOSC CodeFest.
> You would have to pay your accommodation, food and travel
> costs.

+1 to everything Peter said. You are very welcome and there is no cost
to attend. It's two days to discuss, meet other developers, and work on
code together. We're appreciative of everyone who wants to donate
their time to help work on open source projects. Hope you can make it
out,
Brad