[Biojava-l] [GSoC] OBF not accepted for GSoC 2013

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Apr 9 17:11:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

As you probably have seen by now the Open Bioinformatics Foundation's
application for Google Summer of Code 2013 did not get accepted. While this
means we won't be able to sponsor any students this year, this does not
mean we are not going to be active in the coming months. I believe the
current migration to Github has opened us up for a different style of
development and let's focus on extending our community around that.

Andreas