[Biojava-l] Biojava moving to Github

Mark Fortner phidias51 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 06:07:04 UTC 2013

I was wishing I could just kibitz on some of the code without having to
actually fix it. :-)

Just some odd things I noticed in FastaReader and FastaWriter where the
code contains a main instead of relying on the test case to give you an
example.  And comments that are partial or missing.

Are the checkstyle and findbugs plugins configured to run as part of the
build?

Mark