[Biojava-l] regex performance in Java

P. Troshin to.petr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:10:38 UTC 2012

Hi Hilmar,

Hmm, it looks like I spoke too soon; the previous run was doing
nothing as all of the cases were commented out.
I can now see that the results of my runs are not massively different
from that of yours.
It would help if you could encourage your student to write a few unit
tests so that we know what you are trying to achieve and to simplify
the testing.

Just a thought

Thanks,
Peter