[Biojava-l] access to qualities

Tony Power power3d at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:23:41 UTC 2012

Sorry, the message went before I finish it.

How can I access the qualities of each sequence?

I am trying like this:
List<FeatureInterface<AbstractSequence<NucleotideCompound>,
NucleotideCompound>> features = s.getFeaturesByType("qualityScores");
for (int i = 0; i < features.size(); i++){
                System.out.println(": " + features.get(i).toString());
}

How can I access the qualities?

Thanks for your help,
Tony