[Biojava-l] Biojava Testing and Documentation

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon May 28 17:49:55 UTC 2012

Hi Subrata,

Thanks for your interest. Working with students is always a good
source of feedback. Feel free to contribute as much documentation as
you like on the wiki. Accounts can be created there freely. In terms
of what is needed most currently, I believe we could do with some more
examples for the Coobook, but also other documentation is welcome if
you feel there is need for anything.

http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:CookBook

Andreas