[Biojava-l] biojava and Java version

Steve Darnell darnells at dnastar.com
Fri May 11 04:09:20 UTC 2012

Hi Mic,

The current OpenJDK Java 7 Mac port requires a 64-bit Intel Mac running OS X 10.7.3. The user in question is using a 32-bit PPC Mac running OS X 10.5.

Oracle does not have plans to support anything less than 10.7: https://wikis.oracle.com/display/OpenJDK/Mac+OS+X+Port+Prerequisites

~Steve

Sent from my HTC Merge