[Biojava-l] [Biojava-dev] Port an Algorithm to Java

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sat Mar 31 23:21:36 UTC 2012

Hi Dragos,

we are always looking for volunteers to help with various aspects of
the project. The tasks range from answering emails on the mailing
list, improve documentation on our wiki, provide patches for bugs and
keep developing new features. The best way to get started is to pick
one of those areas and come up with an improvement ...

Andreas