[Biojava-l] GSOC 2012

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Mar 30 18:01:27 UTC 2012

Hi Evgeniy,

I just noticed, you have not received a response to your mail.
Apologies for that, too many emails going back and forth. The goal is
to add new features to biojava and to extend it so it has support for
more file formats. You could take a look at our feature request page
to get some ideas...

http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava3_Feature_Requests

Andreas