[Biojava-l] [Biojava-dev] Port an Algorithm to Java

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 26 02:06:08 UTC 2012

Hi Dragos,

There are no formal requirements and everybody has the right to apply.
Having said that, it sounds like you might be well qualified for such
a project. The algorithm porting project is still on, with the
addition that more negotiations might be required, depending on the
license of the algorithm. What we are mainly looking for at this stage
are realistic project proposals that add useful new features to
BioJava. We will provide feedback on such proposals to help improving
them before they are submitted at the Google site.

Andreas