[Biojava-l] Interested in the "cloudization" of BioJava

Mic mictadlo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:17:33 UTC 2012

I have never tried it out by myself. In the next 3 years some GPUs will
have 20 000 cores.

Looking at this http://jogamp.org/jocl/www/ benchmark it is a huge
difference between GPU and CPU code. In Aparapi

http://blogs.amd.com/developer/2011/09/14/i-dont-always-write-gpu-code-in-java-but-when-i-do-i-like-to-use-aparapi/
you
write everything in Java.