[Biojava-l] What's a good sequence to highlight features in BioJava?

John Kern kern3020 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:20:54 UTC 2011

Hello Andreas,

I was still looking at it at a very high level. I want to understand
the appropriate workflow for BioJava. I am a software engineer. I do
not share your background in biology but I want to learn as much as I
possible. I am reading a college-level introduction to biology.
Additional suggestions to my read list would be appreciated.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Andreas Prlic <andreas at sdsc.edu> wrote:
> Are you working on the 1.8 tutorial? It would be better to focus
> documentation efforts on the 3.X branch! We declared the 1.8 code base
> to be legacy and all developmental efforts are happening on the 3.X
> trunk.

Thanks. I will do that.

Sincerely,
John