[Biojava-l] demos from 1.8

John Kern kern3020 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:33:56 UTC 2011

Hello Andreas,

I checked out the 3.x branch from subversion. I see two demo directories.

jkern at ubuntu:~/src/java/biojava-trunk/biojava/biojava3-core/src/main/java/org/biojava3/core/sequence$
find ~/src/java/biojava-trunk/ -name demo
/home/jkern/src/java/biojava-trunk/biojava/biojava3-structure-gui/src/main/java/demo
/home/jkern/src/java/biojava-trunk/biojava/biojava3-structure/src/main/java/demo

I found no corresponding directories in the 1.8.1 tar ball.

One of the articles
(http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Tutorial:Dynamic_programming_examples)
refers to a source file called Dice.java. Would it make sense to
migrate it to the new source? If so, do you know where I can find it?

-jk