[Biojava-l] RichSequence.IOTools performance

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 11:01:33 UTC 2011

Won't that close down the underlying stream which was given in the first place? Not sure if anyone would notice it TBH but it could look odd that the level responsible for creating the original (file) stream isn't responsible for closing it

Andy

--
Andrew Yates                   Ensembl Genomes Engineer
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538