[Biojava-l] Isoelectric point and molecular weight calculations with BioJava

Peter Troshin p.v.troshin at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 10:21:27 UTC 2011

Hi Udana,

You can submit your coding exercise shortly after the proposal. So, it
would be very good to have your coding exercise no later than the 10 of
April. Mentors do not have much time to evaluate proposals either, so
the exercise must be available quickly after the proposal. We may be
able to accommodate later submissions, but I would not guarantee that.

 >>>I have some concerns regarding the BioJava 1.8 and BioJava 3 so I am
 >>>planning to start a new thread in the mailing list.Hope you will
help me
 >>>there too.

Good idea. Taking into account that people on the list have other jobs
to do it is best to give them some time to look at your questions, and
not expect immediate answer. However, you may get an immediate answer
too. That's the nature of the list; you just need to be lucky (:-))

Regards,
Peter