[Biojava-l] Gsoc Amino acids physico-chemical properties calculation

Peter Troshin p.v.troshin at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 09:47:43 UTC 2011

Dear Alex,

The BioJava projects all have some elements of Chemistry and/or
Molecular Biology in them. So some understanding of these areas is
necessary. If you do not possess them, then it is going to be hard to
produce a competitive project plan. So you may be better off applying to
pure Java projects. Completing the coding exercise will not be enough to
get through!

Kind regards,
Peter