[Biojava-l] GSOC 2011 - contributing to 'Amino acids physico-chemical properties calculation project'

Shameera Rathnayaka shameerainfo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:56:32 UTC 2011

Hi Peter and Andreas,

I was able to check out the source using GIT.

I have already implemented the short coding exercise for 'Amino acids
physico-chemical properties calculation project' but as i noticed there is
not any link given to submit the assignment. I need to know that where
should i submit it , or do i have to submit it with my project proposal?

Thanks in advance!