[Biojava-l] maven question

Daniel Quest daniel.quest at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:13:03 UTC 2011

Thanks for the tip Andreas,

It is still not working for me.  here is a POM.xml

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>gov.ornl</groupId>
  <artifactId>foo</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>

  <name>foo</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

  <properties>
  </properties>

  <dependencies>
       <dependency>
            <groupId>org.biojava</groupId>
            <artifactId>biojava3-core</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.1</version>
            <type>jar</type>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
<id>biojava-maven-repo</id>
<name>BioJava repository</name>
<url>http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/</url>
 </repository>
</repositories>
</project>

and here is the code that does not recognize:
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.ProteinSequence;
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.compound.AminoAcidCompound;
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.compound.AminoAcidCompoundSet;
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.io.FastaReader;
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.io.FastaReaderHelper;
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.io.GenericFastaHeaderParser;
import org.biojava3.core.sequence.io.ProteinSequenceCreator;

nothing fancy yet.  Any other ideas?

Thanks
-Daniel