[Biojava-l] Page creation in Biojava

Muhammad Tariq Pervez tariq_cp at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 06:59:28 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,
Now you can see changes on the following link made on July 11, 2011 with my nick name cp.

http://biojava.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

I am again facing the same problem. When i click the link a dialogue box appears that prompt to save the index. php page.

Waiting for your guidance.

Tariq, Phd Scholar