[Biojava-l] Local DB BLAST Comparison/Search

Mark Stewart mstewart at vbi.vt.edu
Thu Jul 7 20:56:15 UTC 2011

I'm a relatively new programmer, so I'm probably missing a number of obvious
things, but if someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction,
that'd be great, because I'm having trouble figuring stuff out from the API.

Just generally, which of the alignment/BLAST-related classes do I want to be
looking over and using if I want to write some JAVA for doing similar
sequence searches of a local database using the BLAST algorithm?

-M