[Biojava-l] Help on NCBIQBlastService and BlastXMLQuery

Sylvain Foisy sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Fri Jul 1 22:32:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am the main culprit for this code ;-) If you can bear waiting some days,
I'll try my outmost to help you out on this. I am presently on vacation
outside my country and I do not have access to a computer.

However, my first guess: the XML code that you get from NCBI does not
behave the way it is expected by the BlastXMLQuery class... The Javadocs
for this class is rather slim :-(

Back to you ASAP around July 11-12.

Best regards and thank you for your patience.

Sylvain

 Sylvain Foisy, Ph. D.
 Consultant Bio-informatique / Bioinformatics
 Diploide.net - TI pour la vie / IT for Life

 Courriel: sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
 Web: http://www.diploide.net