[Biojava-l] Write seq in Genbank format

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Fri Jan 21 19:01:26 UTC 2011

I don't think BJ3 has a Genbank parser yet (unless I missed something?), so under the older version of BJ you can do it like this:

   RichSequence rs = ....; // this is your annotated sequence object
   RichSequence.IOTools.writeGenbank(System.out, rs, null);   // this writes it to STDOUT in Genbank format

cheers,
Richard