[Biojava-l] new problem: serializable

George Waldon gwaldon at geneinfinity.org
Mon Jan 17 17:49:27 UTC 2011

Hi Bernd:

I am having this need too. Have you been able to serialize properly
SimpleRichSequence? Is-it possible for you to share you code? We could
add it to BioJava. Let me know.

Thanks,
George

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:17 AM, Bernd Jagla <bernd.jagla at pasteur.fr> wrote:

      Yes, that's what I am doing. I have subclassed from
SimpleRichSequence to SimpleSerializableRichSequence (couldn't think
of something nicer...) and am working my way through the bits...
     I just haven't found the tools that make this a "jiffy". I am
sweating here; more or less at least.. ;)
     Thanks again