[Biojava-l] how to access biojava source control on svn

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:46:47 UTC 2011

Hi Sj,

Better to post such questions to the public lists, otherwise they
might get lost...

SVN access instructions are available from
http://www.biojava.org/wiki/CVS_to_SVN_Migration

Andreas

2011/1/5 Sj Pookpan <neo2_e_van at hotmail.com>:
> Dear biojava master
>
>    I'm java developer and new to biojava, I want to know that how can get
> access to biojava source code from SVN (by eclipse SVN).  Do I need to
> register to biojava to get user account and password (I try to find on
> biojava site but no where to register). Would you please give me the way to
> startup this.
>
> SJP.

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526