[Biojava-l] Is a modification of the FASTA parser for my needs easy or should I implement something else?

Peter Troshin P.V.Troshin at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 23 23:47:58 UTC 2011

There is a nice FastQ parser and many other goodies available from the
http://picard.sourceforge.net/command-line-overview.shtml (just download
the source code) if you need one.

Regards,
Peter

>>> Andreas Prlic  12/21/11 3:12 PM >>>
The fastq parser is in the legacy biojava 1.8 and can still be
downloaded if you want. Not sure how hard it would be to migrate it to
biojava3.