[Biojava-l] Bio Java API - Amino Acids Data

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 11:18:55 UTC 2011

Hi Omer,

If you are using BioJava3 then weight is available from the AminoAcidCompound object when taken from an AminoAcidCompoundSet. The other data points are not available from within BioJava. I know Andreas mentioned ages ago linking into one of the compound databases e.g. ChEBI but I don't think that's been done.

Regards,

Andy