[Biojava-l] biojava resolver issues in maven

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 20 18:04:38 UTC 2011

BioJava jar files are hosted at our own repository, not the public
Maven ones. It should be in your list of repositories, however if you
are setting up your own custom pom file, make sure to add:

<repositories>
	<repository>
			<id>biojava-maven-repo</id>
			<name>BioJava repository</name>
			<url>http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/</url>
			<snapshots>
				<enabled>true</enabled>
			</snapshots>
			<releases>
				<enabled>true</enabled>
			</releases>
		</repository>
</repositories>

Andreas

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Jay Vyas <jayunit100 at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Hi guys, I've intermittently been getting some weird biojava/maven
> resolution errors.  Any ideas on this ?
>
> 4/20/11 1:52:13 PM EDT: [WARN] Failure to transfer
> org.biojava:biojava3-structure:3.0-alpha3-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from
> http://download.java.net/maven/1 was cached in the local repository,
> resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
> maven-repository.dev.java.net has elapsed or updates are forced.

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526