[Biojava-l] Biojava-l Digest, Vol 99, Issue 12

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Apr 15 19:14:34 UTC 2011

Hi Jay,

CCing the list again, somehow I dropped it off this thread.. If I
understand your example right, you want the alignment to only span the
domain that is share between the two proteins. This suggests you would
use a local alignment, not penalizing end gaps.. If you provide some
example IDs we can be more specific...

Andreas