[Biojava-l] First project Biojava

Anant Jain anantpossible at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 04:42:30 UTC 2010

Hi Alex,

I had done some work on PDB file and parsing its headers.

I need to check about corresponding API for Genbank and Fasta files, will
inform you once found any one.

As you are new to Bio-java, you can contact me on Yahoo. My IM is
anant_jain86 at yahoo.com

I will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Anant Jain
B.Tech Bioinformatics
RHCE

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Alex Silva <asandro1501 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm Brazilian so I apologize for my English. I am starting with BioJava.
> Need
> to build a code that works with file formats. Gbk and. Fa. To be more
> specific, I need to find in the headers of the files. Gbk the initial
> location of a particular protein and then perform the search on the file
> format. Fa.
>
> Thank you for listening.
>
> --
> Alex Silva