[Biojava-l] Biojava-l Digest, Vol 93, Issue 21

Scooter Willis willishf at ufl.edu
Fri Oct 29 19:20:19 UTC 2010

Jay

I don't think we have pushed the biojava3 docs up to a place where google
can find them. From the nightly build
http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/biojava/ you can find javadocs in
the jar files. Biojava3 has two parts now. The older 1.7 modules refactored
into standalone jar files when possible but it is still a very cross
dependent code base. Then the newer modules labeled biojava3- are a clean
break from 1.7 so depending on what you are doing it may be easy/difficult
to start using the newer biojava3 code without lots of changes in your code.

Thanks

Scooter