[Biojava-l] BioJava translation

Scooter Willis willishf at ufl.edu
Wed Oct 13 19:16:39 UTC 2010

Pjotr

What is an extra 8 seconds among friends if you know you are going to get
the correct answer and you can change the rules if needed!!!

Are you parsing the C.elgans genome or DNA representation of each protein in
the C.elgans genome?

If you take out the println statement that will help speed things up a
bunch. Java System.out is always slow.

I am checking on the problem with upper case. That shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks

Scooter