[Biojava-l] AtomCache: auto-fetch and chemcompinfo

Daniel Asarnow dasarnow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:27:22 UTC 2010

Hello again...I have a question about the AtomCache; currently with
AutoFetch and LoadChemCompInfo both set false the AtomCache downloads ligand
CIF files from rcsb.org/pdb/files/ligand and produces a lot of errors like
"Trying to set field pdbx_synonyms in
org.biojava.bio.structure.io.mmcif.model.ChemComp, but not found!
(value:GLYCERIN; PROPANE-1,2,3-TRIOL')"
Is this expected behavior given with those settings?  Also, while not
related to BioJava, I wonder if anyone knows why the wwpdb.org FTP archive
doesn't contain the ligand files?

Thanks,
da

P.S. Using binary JARs for alpha-5-snapshot.