[Biojava-l] reading Nexus files

Scooter Willis willishf at ufl.edu
Tue Nov 2 02:28:14 UTC 2010

I would go with the Forester library. It has everything you need and then
some. You can download the source and take a look at the command line
examples. It is more of an application versus an API but that doesn't mean
you can integrate into your application. This is part of the motivation for
doing a biojava wrapper so that you can pass around biojava classes to the
forester application library to make it more of an API.