[Biojava-l] how to get secondry structure of protein

Chris Cole chris at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 24 10:58:00 UTC 2010

It depends on what Indu means. No mention is made of a prediction, so
all that is required may be a mapping to the PDB repository for
structural data.

Or, if a prediction is really what is required then I can suggest the
java based Jalview (www.jalview.org) tool, which can do predictions via
Jpred/Jnet.
http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/www-jpred/index.html

Jalview is being developed within our lab and I was involved in the
deveopment of the latest version of Jpred.
Regards,

Chris