[Biojava-l] Web-based Biojava?

Rick Byers rick-biojava at rbyers.net
Sun May 23 21:06:38 UTC 2010

I've been wondering about this myself.  In particular, has anyone used
BioJava from a JavaFX app or a classic Java applet?

I know the corresponding bio platform for .NET (Microsoft Biology Framework)
is in the process of being factored to have a core subset that can be used
from within a Silverlight web application - seems many people were asking
for that.  Having a BioJava offering for RIA apps would be great.

Rick